Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm 6 days old ...

... and I've picked up some new moves, like THIS ...















... and THIS.















It's a tough life. Today I met Uncle Keith and my neighbors, Dan and Kelly. The low point of my day was going back to the doctor's and getting my blood taken. The high point was finding out that I don't have jaundice after all. Another high point was eating. Every 2 hours. And pooping. Every 5 minutes. Mommy took me on my first walk outside. It was so exciting that I pooped again. Go Phillies!

2 comments:

  1. Good job, Reilly. You are doing everything right. I knew you would ... looking cute, sleeping, eating and pooping. What a terrific baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll meet you soon, too, little guy!

    PS...way to be a pooper.

    ReplyDelete